|The Marketing Analyst serves as chief data knowledge and insights analyst for enrollment marketing function, with strong secondary role as a project manager for digital marketing. This position ensures the university has sufficient data to drive decisions for brand strategy, promotions, program viability, media ad-buys, and influences direction on various marketing initiatives. |
| Essential Functions: |
- Provide ROI analysis on all lead generation, branding, and communication efforts.
- Utilize reporting systems such as Salesforce, Colleague, Tableau, and Google Analytics to develop performance management reports and dashboards.
- Support team on planning and lead flow management / monitoring / reporting across all programs.
- Track vendor performance for digital marketing via Google Adwords, Analytics and other tools to ensure work is completed as agreed upon.
- Analyze data using statistics programs, predictive analytics, and other data-driven tools.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Collect data on competitors' strategy and tactics, market conditions, and sector trends.
- Make independent decisions regarding the evaluation of data to identify issues, and opportunities.
- Meet with and ascertain the marketing goals of internal stakeholders.
- Develop market and consumer intelligence through conducting quantitative and qualitative research as well as leveraging existing research sources.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Undertake special projects as assigned.
| Qualifications, Education & Experience: |
- Proven market research analysis experience.
- Experience with digital performance analytics and monitoring (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of databases, web analytics, SEO, and business research tools.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
- Knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, marketing, or related field.
- Experience working in higher education preferred.
| Supplemental Information: |
|Golden Gate University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The university has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion, and to maintaining working and learning environments that reinforces these practices. The university welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, people of color, veterans, persons with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQI community. |