KeyQuant was launched in December 2009 by Raphaël Gelrubin and Robert Baguenault de Viéville. KeyQuant's flagship strategy, the Key Trends program, is an auto-adaptive model with an unusual approach to generating trade signals, measuring and reacting to tail risk, and a unique CTA investment timer. KeyQuant has won numerous awards, most recently in November 2016 as top trend-following CTA (under $500M) by CTA Intelligence. Current strategy assets under management exceed $385 million. KeyQuant is regulated by the AMF in France, and registered with the SEC the NFA.
The Marketing Intern role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and growing asset manager. The marketing Intern role will directly support the sales team (currently 2 people) and will provide elements which are critical to prospect, pitch, and close investors. The successful candidate will work with the sales team on updating and improving the firm's pitchbook, as well including a new look and feel that will be implemented in 2017. In addition, the candidate will be tasked with creating and maintaining an RFP database, which will be critical in his/her efforts to help the sales team respond to RFI/RFPs. The Marketing Intern will work on creating and maintaining a competitor database, and may also conduct an in-depth analysis on where to focus marketing and sales activities globally. The successfully candidate will learn how to collaborate with members of research and trading, legal/compliance, and middle office teams to source information and update responses for our prospects and clients. The candidate will also be expected to update consultant databases and help maintain the content on the company's web-site.
This job requires a self-starter who is perfectly fluent in English and French, who is capable to paying attention to minutia, having a client focus, while being creative and consistent.
- Keeping presentation up-to-date
- Automating charts for pitchbook and ad-hoc presentations
- Improving look & feel of presentation and white papers
- Creating and maintaining a competitor database
- Creation and maintaining of an RFP database
- Creation of accurate, compelling and client-focused RFI and RFP responses, with input from research, middle office, legal, and sales
- Market analysis (i.e. how to raise assets for UCITS funds in Europe)
- Maintenance of consultant databases
- Rigorous adherence to compliance-approved marketing material
- Communication skills: Strong command of both English and French (written and oral)
- Detail oriented: Paying attention to every detail on every page of a presentation
- Persistent: Having the patience and mental fortitude to see a project to completion
- Creative: Creating something from scratch that will talk to client and stakeholders
- Client Oriented: Understanding what the clients really wants
- Education: "Formation supérieure, type Grandes Ecoles de Commerce (2ieme année), universités (option Finance, 3ieme ou 4ieme année)"
- Experience: Ideally previous internship within a financial organization
- Time management: Demonstrated skill in prioritizing/handling multiple projects
- MS Office: Highly efficient in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
20 rue Quentin-Bauchart, 75008 Paris, France